Announcing a BCCCA CONFERENCE 2014 PRE-CONFERENCE workshop: The Essentials in Hospice Palliative Care- A Day for Educators!
Date: Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Terminal City Club, 837 West Hastings Street
Instructor: Kath Murray, HPC nurse, educator and author
BCCCA Conference Flyer
* Connect with current developments and key concepts in Hospice Palliative Care, Kath’s new resources for teaching Health Care Assistants, and colleagues who share a passion for education
* Receive your personal copy of the newly released text Integrating a Palliative Approach: Essentials for Personal Support Workers and the companion workbook
* Reflect on hospice palliative care principles, and share questions and concerns
* Relax while the chef prepares healthy snacks and a hearty lunch
* Refresh your teaching with a new understanding of the importance of integrating a palliative approach as well as new activities that enhance learning.
Register NOW – space is limited