The Instructor’s Package includes:
- Instructor’s Guide
- PowerPoint Teaching Presentations – Ready to use or to customize to the learning needs of your students and college setting.
- NA’s Text ISBN 9781926923079
- NA’s Workbook ISBN 9781926923086
PLUS 1 Year Membership Access to
- Digital Text
- Digital Workbook
The Instructor’s Guide
Your roadmap for teaching and integrating hospice and palliative care content into the core curriculum. Written specifically for educators teaching classes and workshops on how to care for the dying, this guide provides a template of strategies and options for teaching, based on the text and companion resources of Essentials in Hospice and Palliative Care: A Resource for Nursing Assistants. Featuring:
- Step by step support for teaching concepts and principles of hospice and palliative care
- Based on national competencies and standards, the guide provides learning outcomes, preparation for students and Instructors, as well as suggested Lesson Plans.
Lesson Plans that identify relevant:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Text readings
- Workbook questions to address specific concepts
- Podcasts, for in-class or at-home use
- Videos, for in-class or at-home use
- Activities for exploring and integrating concepts
Experienced, as well as new instructors, will benefit from the way the Instructor’s Guide can simplify your teaching
preparation, and enhance your teaching impact.
PowerPoint Teaching Presentations
These teaching modules provide complete lecture resources and can be used as-is, or customized to best suit the learning needs at your location.
There are no reviews yet.