Kath Murray interviews Christina and Deb, looking for answers to common (and not so common) questions about how caregivers can prepare and care for the body and family following death.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:55 Preparing for death
- 1:55 What do you see at time of death? How might the body be different?
- 4:00 Caregivers in the home when a person has just died
- 6:55 Tasks of the caregivers following death
- 10:45 How do you address the person who has just died?
- 18:25 How do you address the person who has just died?
- 21:00 Who to call about the death
- 24:15 Who call the funeral home?
- 28:45 Put on your oxygen masks – caring for the caregiver
- 33:00 End
Chapter 4, Last Days and Hours,Essentials in Hospice Palliative Care, 2nd Edition, Katherine Murray, 2009.
Study Guide for HCW, Essentials in Hospice Palliative Care Workbook, 2009.
Study Guide for Nurses, Essentials in Hospice Palliative Care Workbook, 2009.
Written and preformed by Kath Murray All Rights Reserved. Life and Death Matters, 2010.